Center for Career Development - Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff
Manhattanville College’s Center for Career Development’s goal is to help students
to apply their liberal arts education and co-curricular experiences to anticipate the future world of work advancing their career goals over a lifetime. We strive to promote faculty, alumni, and employer partnerships to generate opportunities
that help students and alumni to discover their career potential and meet their career
Request a Consultation
How to request a classroom push-in
- Preferred day(s) and date, class time, and location
- Size of your class and composition (graduate, undergraduate, class year, majors)
- Your contact information
- Introduction to the Center for Career Development
- Resume & Cover Letter Introduction
- Interview Skills & Tips
- Importance of Networking
- Job Search Strategies
- Graduate School Preparation
Faculty Supervisor Role
- Internships for Credit require a student to have a Worksite Supervisor on the job, and a Faculty Supervisor on campus.
- The Faculty Supervisor provides a syllabus and touchpoints to assist the student with synthesizing their work experience with the classroom learning that prepared them for the internship.
- Worksite Supervisors complete student evaluations.
- Faculty Supervisors grade the student’s course.
- Unless an academic program pre-designates a Faculty Supervisor for ALL interns (CAM
does this), the student requests faculty supervision directly with a FT faculty member in their program of study, or CCD assists with
Internship for Credit course numbers are always
For example, BIO 4497, CAM 4497, HROE 5597 etc
We connect with hiring managers and recruiters of all industries
|We also know you are experts in your field. We look forward to working with you to secure employment and
experiential learning opportunities for our students and alumni. If you would like
to refer an employer to us, please
|We know that our Alumni like to stay connected with faculty with whom they built strong connections. If you know alums who would be interested in helping the next generation of Mville Students, please send them our way!
Hire an Intern
Faculty, administration, or staff who identify discrete departmental or program development
learning projects may propose an internship position and hire a student intern. Examples
include, Conference Services Event Coordination Intern, Athletics Stats & Data Intern,
Communications Website Development Intern. Please contact CCD to learn more.