We are here for you
At the Center for Career Development (CCD), we meet with students who have .
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM
Virtual and in-person appointments available.
Center for Career Development,
Reid Castle, LL G2 Suite
Book an Appointment
We meet with students about:
- Career & Major Exploration
- Resume Development
- Cover Letter Reviews
- Internship Opportunities
- Job Search Strategies
- Graduate School Applications
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Interview Preparation
Plan Your Career
Recognize your strengths, interests, values, and personality as the foundation for career exploration.
- Register for Focus2 Career to complete short, quiz-like assessments to evaluate how career paths align with
your interests, skills, values, and personality.
- Explore possibilities: Learn more about yourself and research the outlook, salaries,
and day-in-the-life of all career interests by reviewing our Exploration Links
- Plan experiences and develop the language to speak about your skillsets based on National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Career Readiness Competencies. Learn more about NACE in our Resource Catalog.
The CCD offers a variety of workshops, presentations, and campus-events designed to
assist students with career planning, goal setting, making valuable connections, and
more. Be sure to check out the events schedule below.
Review guidebooks and step-by-step instructional materials on a variety of career development
practices. Resources include Manhattanville College material as well as links to helpful
- Internships will help you develop transferable skills, learn about new interests,
or reaffirm your interests in a career path. Visit our Internships page to learn more.
- On-Campus Jobs can be found on Handshake. Student Employment is overseen by the Financial Aid office. Inquiries about student employment should
be directed to Financial Aid.
- Quad Jobs: is an App-based job portal that connects local employers with Manhattanville students. Employers
can hire students for part-time and one-time jobs in the communities surrounding campus
as well as for jobs that can be done remotely. This service is free for all students.