Transcripts and Verifications
The Registrar's Office handles requests for student attendance status or degree verification directly from individual students and alumni. This includes verifications for insurance purposes, bank loans, and employment. We cannot verify student attendance status for future semester enrollment unless the student is already registered for that term.
Verification letters take approximately 5-7 business days to process. For immediate service, instant verification is available via the National Student Clearinghouse. Please note, NSC charges a fee for this service.
If a letter is required, access and print the Verification Request Form. Fill in the appropriate information and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us to fill out the form in person. The Registrar's Office is located on the third floor of Reid Castle. If you must write your own request, please include the following information:
- Full Name (including any former names if different during your period of attendance)
- Student ID Number
- Approximate Dates of Enrollment
- Student Status (full-time, part-time, undergraduate, graduate, matriculated, non-matriculated)
- Anticipated Graduation Date (if applicable)
- Degree Conferred Date / Past Graduation Date
- Indicate if you will be picking up your verification or if you want it mailed or emailed. If you are requesting that it be mailed, provide the name and address where verification should be sent. If you want it emailed, please indicate the person to whom it should be sent and the email address.
The complete academic record and transcripts of current and former Manhattanville students are maintained by the Registrar's Office. In compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), academic record information is disclosed only with consent of the student.
Manhattanville College has partnered with Parchment for online transcript ordering and electronic transcripts! This partnership allows us expedited transcript ordering and fulfillment processes, but does not sacrifice the level of service you have come to expect from the Registrar’s Office.
Online ordering dramatically decreases processing time, while electronic sending capabilities makes delivery virtually instantaneous. Our goal is to streamline the entire process so your transcripts reach their destinations more efficiently, giving you peace of mind by making your application and transfer processes easier. Paper transcripts are $15 and electronic transcripts (PDF) are discounted to $12.
Access the Parchment ordering system to:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 914-323-5337 or by email.
- In accordance with New York's Article 129-B Legislation (the "Enough is Enough" law), Manhattanville's official transcripts will display external transcript comments recording outcomes involving certain disciplinary actions imposed on a student. For details on the legislation and the transcript notation policy, please visit the Dean of Student's Student Conduct page and access the current version of the Student Handbook.
- Manhattanville students do not need to request transcripts when applying to Manhattanville Graduate Programs. Submission of official transcripts of course work from other institutions is still required.